Terms & Conditions
You agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions that govern the use of this website - www.taiwantax.com.au (“TaiwanTax”).
1. You authorises Chatswood Financial Services Pty Ltd of PO Box 989, Chatswood, NSW 2057 (A.B.N. 53 161 342 203 and Registered Tax
Agent No. 24632574) to review and lodge your tax return and/or departing Australian superannuation payment application (“DASP”) to the
Australian Taxation Office (“ATO”) based on the information you provided and in accordance with the Australian Taxation Law.
2. You acknowledge that the standard processing time we advertise below for the processing of tax return and DASP is not a guarantee. All
returns and DASPs are subject to review by TaiwanTax and ATO. A tax refund and DASP may be delayed for a number of reasons such as
inaccurate information, or an unusually large refund. TaiwanTax is not liable for any delays:
a. Annual Income Tax Returns - 7 to 14 days;
b. Income Tax Return Amendments - 21 to 28 days
c. Early Tax Return Assessments - 42 to 56 days
d. DASPs - 60 days
e. Extended waiting periods can be expected during high volume periods
3. The TaiwanTax online form is designed to be a guide for clients to accurately prepare their tax returns and/or DASP. TaiwanTax will not be held
responsible if the client provides false, misleading or incorrect information.
4. TaiwanTax will keep customers up to date with the progress of returns via telephone or email.
5. Neither TaiwanTax nor its employees guarantee that the TaiwanTax website is completely free of errors. We will notify you should any errors
arise during your interview or review of your tax information.
6. You will not attempt to violate the security of the TaiwanTax website. This includes any attempts to download source code, propagate malicious
programs or viruses, or interfere with the operation of our computer systems.
8. TaiwanTax will not be held responsible for fees charged by local banks for the deposit of cheques and transfer of international funds.
9. The customer agrees to these Terms & Conditions when making an application to TaiwanTax via the website, post, fax, email and hand written
10. Terms and Conditions are occasionally updated and it is the customer’s responsibility to keep informed of any changes.
Upon submission of your tax return and/or DASP, TaiwanTax, under most circumstances, will not issue a refund of the fees. However, certain exceptions apply. We can issue a refund if services are not provided to you by the end of the next working day. TaiwanTax may also issue a refund if you attempt to cancel your submission before services are provided. Our services are provided once we review your return information and either lodge your return or attempt to contact you via email or telephone with regard to the information on your return.